Monday, October 22, 2012

That's how you do it. Steelers vs Bengals Round 1 Recap


I have to say, once the game started I wasn't expecting the outcome of this game to go the way of the Steelers. I was wrong and I have no problem with that.

Steelers 24

Bengals 17

I was somewhat close!!! I RULE!!!

Dwyer is a beast, plain and simple. If all the running backs for the Steelers get healthy, he has to be number 2 on the depth chart and possibly taking over the number 1 spot next year. Especially if he gets the reps this season.

As for Mike Wallace. Really man, I mean you want paid, but yet you're dropping balls left and right and not doing half of what Antonio Brown is doing. Get it together and start playing your heart out if you want to be a champion. Or if you just want that money, have fun wasting your career with a non-contender.

I've been on the time for LeBeau to retire train this year, and that's not going to go away. But they starting playing the way they should last night. Really thought the Bengals were just going to do whatever they wanted after that first drive, which was just painful to watch.

Oh, and stop holding on the punt/kick returns. It's annoying and putting your offense in bad spots. Thanks.


Follow Steely McGnome on Twitter, you know you want to.

No comments: