Friday, October 12, 2012

Injured - Steelers vs Titans Recap


That one hurt, and just not for the loss. 

Steelers 23

Titans 26

Recaps are mainly my rant about the game, trust me you can get a better recap elsewhere. The injuries to the o-line really hurt the offense. After Gilbert went down, you really saw the shift from the Steelers O. They still produced for the most part in the air, but the ground game took two steps back with Mendenhall and Redman. 

As for the Defense. Really. I mean really. You can't hold a lead for shit. And look, this will be a reoccurring theme when talking about the defense. I really wish LeBeau would have retired last year. He's been great, but the past few years, we've seen less and less of that greatness. Time for him to go as far as I'm concerned.


Follow Steely McGnome on Twitter, you know you want to.

No comments: