Monday, October 29, 2012

Take that! Steelers vs Redskins Recap


The Bees...er...Steelers took on the rookie RG3 led Redskins. Poor kid. 

Steelers 27

Redskins 12

I have to say, the game was pretty much all Steelers. I never really thought the Redskins had a chance. Maybe if the Skins had some better wide receivers they could have kept up. Even though I heard it endlessly throughout the game, Griffin can put the ball only where his guy can get it. AND if they Redskins can build a team around him, they might be dangerous some day. Build a defense. 

I thought both the offense and defense played well today. Not playing down to their opponent which the Steelers like to do. Nothing to complain about this week with the Steelers. Dwyer is going to be a beast though, and with the speedster Rainey. That looks to be a great 1-2 punch in the years to come.

Oh, and I was close again!! I rule. Getting back on my game.

Follow Steely McGnome on Twitter, you know you want to.

No comments: