Monday, October 10, 2011

Take that!: Steelers vs Titans recap



The ass-kicking Steelers showed up yesterday.

Steelers 38 Titans 17


The defense dominated and the offense produced. I don't think there is anything more I could ask from the Steelers. Despite the injuries on both sides of the ball, the Steelers still dominated. I was impressed with the backups on defense, it makes me not as worried once the veterans retire or are cut (whichever comes first). Chris Johnson had one good run, then I think he went into the locker room, because I didn't see him the rest of the game.

Was happy to see the younger running backs trying to make a name for themselves by running the ball quite well. Was really hoping Dwyer was going to make that 76 yard run a touchdown, but he still had an impressive game. I thought Redman did a great job, there were a few times he broke tackles or was dragging the defensive players with him. Ben was awesome too, except for the fake spike thing get on the same page guys! Luckily that was before the half and the Titans didn't capitalize on that turnover.

Announcing

CBS number 2, Bryant Gumbel and Dan Dierdorf. Gumbel is fine with me, he doesn't really bug me. He's got a good voice, and doesn't seem to favor one team or the other. Dan Dierdorf on the other hand sucks.

I said this last week and it still holds true this week. Dierdorf blows. He was all over Hasselback's dick. Hasselback is 36 years old Dan, he's not going to do shit with that franchise, he's just there to fill the void until they think the guy they drafted this year is ready.

I really hope that they're not announcing next weeks game, and I know I could find out if I looked it up, but I'd rather be surprised. And then really pissed off.

No comments: