Monday, October 13, 2014

Fire Everyone.


I really thought after that Carolina game the Steelers were on pace for a decent run.

But...

After the stinker yesterday I think we may be looking to another shitty season. 

Wasting your franchise Quarterback  for yet another season. Finally give the guy some options on offense but the defense is failing yet again. Dick Lebeau has been great but this is a what have you done for me lately kind of league. And Lebeau and the Steelers defense. Not a whole hell of a lot. He should have retired a few seasons ago. Time for a new scheme. Time for a fresh start on defense too bad we are already into this season. Regardless of whether things get turned around on D, I'm on the Lebeau to go train. And possibly Tomlin if the lawlessness of the Steelers team continues, one of the most undisciplined Steelers teams I've ever seen.

Follow Steely McGnome on Twitter, you know you want to.

No comments: